- LGS allows you to configure your own friend list and blacklist, at a maximum of 50 players each.
- LGS would keep your listing records on the internet, therefore no matter where you log on to LGS gaming, your friend list and blacklist may automatically be downloaded.
Add new friends, configure blacklist
There are few ways to add new friends or configure someone as your blacklist:
- Right click on the player’s account, select “Add to Friend List” or “Add to Blacklist”, for example: Players currently playing or communicating with you in your “Friend List”, members or players from the “Go Critiques”, “Go Club”, and “Online Go Club Members” page could also add you as their friend with the same procedure.
- When searching for player’s personal information, click on the “Functions” button below the display picture, then you may add this player to your friend list or blacklist.
- Configure from your “Friend List and Blacklist”.
Edit your friend list and blacklist
You may add players into your “Friend List and Blacklist”, you’re also able to enter descriptions to each members on the list.
- Ways to open your “Friend List and Blacklist”
- From upper left corner of LGC,Functions > Edit your Friend List and Blacklist.
- Add or Delete Friends:Edit Friend List and Blacklist > Friend List.
- Enter your friend’s account onto the “Add New Friend” column then press Enter to add him/her to your list.
- Right Click on your friend’s account allows you to obtain his/her personal information, or also delete him/her from the list.
- Edit or Delete Player from the Blacklist:Edit Friend List and Blacklist > Blacklist.
- Enter player account onto “Add to Blacklist” column and press Enter to configure him/her as a bad friend.
- Right click on the accounts in your blacklist to obtain their personal information, or delete them.
- Edit Friend List or Blacklist descriptions:
- When editing your friend list and blacklist,select from the column behind their account to edit your description to them.
What are the effects of Friend List?
- Player accounts of your friend would be displayed on your friend list.
- When your friend goes online or offline, you would hear a sound being played and receive notification.
- When a friend logs in, his/her account would be displayedin the friend list above the Single page, a more convenient way for you to locate them, easier to invite them to a game or a conversation.
What are the effects of blacklist?
- No players from your blacklist could perform private conversations with you.
- You’d not be receiving any comments posted by players from your blacklist in the critiques or club page.
- No players from your blacklist could send you any personal message.
- No players from your blacklist could invite you to a match.
- Automatic search for opponent would rule-out players from your blacklist.
Please Note: LGS holds no responsible for the comments and conversation contents made by any user, please make configurations to your blacklist filter.
Default/custom status and description
Away From Keyboard (AFK) Status
System default configuration automatically changes your status to AFK after you have left the LGS window for over 10 minutes, your account ID would be displayed as in your friends’ or other player’s friend list.
- You may change the configuration yourself: From the upper left corner of LGC,Settings > Auto AFK Display.
- When you’re occupied and not available to respond, there are 2 ways to configure your status:
- From the upper left corner of LGC, Functions > Configure Status
- Select “Busy” from the pop-up menu, or select “Custom Status” then enter your current status description.
- After you have configured your status, when a friend or other players wants to invite you to a match, or have a conversation with you, the dialogue window would display that you’re currently Busy or the status description that you have entered.
Descriptions of various Icons in the Friend List
Icons Description Online Offline Unread New Messages Busy Gaming Your gaming opponent Your opponent (Just finished gaming)